Thursday, April 5, 2018

Inspired By

Hello!  I am posting quickly today as we have a lot of appointments, so please excuse my brevity.
This is my card this week for the challenge over at Inspired By.  I know at first glance, it doesn't show how I was inspired, but there is a really good reason.  I didn't have blue patterned papers that I could use for the color of the inspiration photo, I had used a lot of blue pp on an order of cards recently and need to shop some blue patterns :)

hello card

Instead of focusing on the color in the inspiration, I chose to focus on the design elements and layout.  I was really inspired by the three decorative patterned pillows in the front, with the bed being multi-layered with sheets and comforters and the circles from the circular tray with the tea/coffee.

I decided to sketch it out to make it a little easier to disregard the blue (a trick for me personally when I am not using color to inspire me) and have added my sketch below if it inspires you please feel free to use it.





Make sure to hop over to the Blog and check out all the amazing creations by the team and the prize!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....