Sunday, February 4, 2018

Heartfelt Love

Happy Superbowl Sunday!

I was inspired by a sketch over at MyFavorite Things this week and I saved the image so as to use it to create more Valentines. 


 Isn't this sketch perfect for the puffy hearts?

 I love this  time of year, it’s a time for me, similar to Christmas, where I take the time to tell my loved ones (with a just because kind of card) that I love them and how much they mean to me, and the cards get to have HEARTS, they’re expected to have hearts….beautiful♥ 



 Heartfelt Love heart details





Heartfelt Love card




On my card I created an embellishment heart.  I love the puffy stickers, they're so cute, however, I needed a  bigger puffy embellishment for Valentine’s Day, BIG hearts (insert smiley).  So, I set out to create a few that would be a big focal.  These cards are being hand-delivered so I wasn’t worried about the bulkiness of the heart.  They are pillowed and puffy and “heartfelt”.


 Heartfelt Love details



Inside the card reads: 



  I will be posting a quick picture tutorial tomorrow about the creation of these embellishments, easy, quick, fun.  I hope you’ll pop back in to take a look.

Happy creating
Danni



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....