Thursday, February 1, 2018

fun news day♥

Good morning!  I have some really fun news to share.  My incredibly talented friend, Laurel Seabrook has added a design team to her weekly card challenge site, Inspired by.  I was excited when she asked me if I would like to be a part of her team, I love challenges and hers are absolute favorites of mine.


Inspired By is kicking off February with introductions of the new design team and a new challenge today.  So, without further ado...

Here is the new inspiration photo




Isn't it fun?  

And here was my interpretation of the challenge


                                   love you watts card

I have been waiting for an opportunity to use these Light Bulbs in Love cut files from Miss Kate Cuttables and this challenge was just the motivation to do so.  I love how cute they are and look forward to using them again in future projects.


Sentiment:  love you watts
Inside sentiment reads:  watts & watts


I was inspired by the pink, cream, gold and pops of strawberry red colors, the circle shape, the pink and cream stripe design, the fun sentiment, the hearts, really everything. 

The design team interpretations are amazing, you have to check them out here.

ALSO, there's a $25 gift certificate up for grabs from SIMON SAYS!!!

We can't wait to see what you will come up with for this challenge, happy creating!

Danni

5 comments:

  1. So adorable! Thank you for being part of the team, I always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laurel for allowing me to be a part of your team, I love your challenges and work, and the team is amazing!

      Delete
  2. Danni this is adorable! I am so happy you are on the DT! You rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH you ARE a Silhouette Girl!!! I am so in awe... WATTS not to LOve about this darling card?!!!
    It's going to be fun to discover the different styles of our team-mates, right? I just adore your pun-y style!
    =]
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danni this is awesome! Love the image~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....