Sunday, February 4, 2018

CAS challenge...love


Happy Superbowl Sunday!
What a game huh?  Wow.  Entertaining, fun and filled with excitement!  Superbowl games can be that way every year if you ask me, we've been so spoiled the last two years!



I am back with a card I created for another challenge this week, AAA card challenges.  The challenge is to create a CAS card with a love theme.  I have been cleaning up my desk from creating all weekend when I decided I needed to use up some scraps (I have the hardest time ever throwing out a single scrap).  This CAS love-themed challenge came to-mind because the challenges love white-space and that means scraps are perfect for the white space.



                                                          Love card


Love card details
I used a scrap piece of patterned paper, layered it with a scrap piece of vellum.  I cut the heart from a Lori Whitlock design from the Silhouette store.  I resized the heart in her 3D Yin Yang card design to create the heart and used the Hanging Hearts file by Jen Martakis to create the hanging bow.


This was such a fun challenge and a fun site with loads of inspiration for CAS cards.   
Danni

4 comments:

  1. Loving the floral heart hanging at such a jaunty angle. Thanks for joining in with the current AAA Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very romantic looking card. I don't enjoy watching sports...I rather make a card like yours. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice use of pattern paper and vellum. Such a sweet card. Thank you for playing along with us at AAACards. Hugs - bharati

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....